Friday, August 16, 2013

Introduction

Hi, my name is Allison DeFriez and I've decided to start recording my experiences with 
DoTERRA essential oils as I learn about their uses and their value.  This blog will include all my 
 experiences from the beginning exposures to current experiments. But it will be a beautifully 
aromatic and educative journey I know I'll love.  A little about myself, I grew up in the beautiful 
city of Eugene, Oregon taking advantage of the beautiful outdoors by either playing sports, riding bikes, or even occasionally climbing a tree.  During my last year of studying at the University of Oregon I met the love of my life, Mr. Scott DeFriez.  A little while later, we made the decision to move to Florida so my husband could further pursue an education in a career path that interested him.  Since then, he has been studying and I have been working, but we love to take the occasional breaks and go to Orlando to visit ol' Mickey & Minnie.  Florida has been very good to us and it's definitely been an adventure but we have loved it here since day 1.  


No comments:

Post a Comment